Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · July 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Beckley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- Generous compensation.
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- Optional vision insurance.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's).
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- The variety is challenging.
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- Balance is a top priority.
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- We're physician led.
- We offer the following benefits.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Beckley, WV.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- Group medical and dental.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.