Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Beckley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- We're physician led.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- The variety is challenging.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- We offer the following benefits.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- Company-paid malpractice.
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- Generous compensation.
- Optional vision insurance.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- Group medical and dental.
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- Balance is a top priority.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's).
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Beckley, WV.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.