Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Beckley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The variety is challenging.
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's).
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- Optional vision insurance.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- We're physician led.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Beckley, WV.
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- Generous compensation.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- We offer the following benefits.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- Balance is a top priority.
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- Group medical and dental.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.