Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · July 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will be working with an extensive network of Family Practice Physicians.
- Patient load is 25 patients per day in the office including some pediatric patients adults and geriatric patients.
- Base salary of $220k to $240k based on experience.
- There is NO.
- Employee and family health benefit.
- This city is also 90 miles south of Pittsburgh, PA.
- Its history is a story of steady advancement, beautiful homes, great city services, the finest of schools, and recreation facilities.
- Choice position available for a BC/BE Family Practice physician who is looking for a Outpatient hospital employed opportunity.
- This is for a practice that serves approximately 180,000 people.
- No evenings or weekends.
- The city's recent expansion also makes this area a choice location for new businesses, small industries, supply and retail It is the county seat of Lewis County, and home to the West Virginia Museum of American Glass.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in West Virginia.
- 1 week paid CME, plus a $2K stipend.
- This city is located conveniently in Northern Central West Virginia.
- Their location on Interstate 79 North and South.
- Plus incentives and a Sign on bonus.
- Benefits include 6 weeks PTO per year plus traditional holidays.
- The city location provides a vignette of the American Economy.
- This city is 90 miles from the state capital, Charleston as well as Morgantown and Wheeling.
- Flex spending, 403(b), vision, and dental packages and total Loan Repayment.
- Hours are 5 days a week from 8AM to 5 PM.
- Family Practice - Out Patient.
- North Central West Virginia.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.