Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The city location provides a vignette of the American Economy.
- The city's recent expansion also makes this area a choice location for new businesses, small industries, supply and retail It is the county seat of Lewis County, and home to the West Virginia Museum of American Glass.
- This city is located conveniently in Northern Central West Virginia.
- Employee and family health benefit.
- Patient load is 25 patients per day in the office including some pediatric patients adults and geriatric patients.
- Family Practice - Out Patient.
- There is NO.
- Benefits include 6 weeks PTO per year plus traditional holidays.
- This city is 90 miles from the state capital, Charleston as well as Morgantown and Wheeling.
- No evenings or weekends.
- Hours are 5 days a week from 8AM to 5 PM.
- Its history is a story of steady advancement, beautiful homes, great city services, the finest of schools, and recreation facilities.
- 1 week paid CME, plus a $2K stipend.
- Flex spending, 403(b), vision, and dental packages and total Loan Repayment.
- Plus incentives and a Sign on bonus.
- North Central West Virginia.
- You will be working with an extensive network of Family Practice Physicians.
- This is for a practice that serves approximately 180,000 people.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in West Virginia.
- This city is also 90 miles south of Pittsburgh, PA.
- Choice position available for a BC/BE Family Practice physician who is looking for a Outpatient hospital employed opportunity.
- Their location on Interstate 79 North and South.
- Base salary of $220k to $240k based on experience.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago