Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Kentucky.
- Allows any unrestricted United States Medical License.
- Credentials: Must be Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- Start Date: Asap.
- Length: 6 to 8 months with possible annual extensions.
- AHA BLS.
- Acls certification.
- Location: Kentucky - 1 hour to Nashville, TN.
- Outpatient only.
- Active DEA.
- Daytime hours.
- Benefits: Travel, housing and medical malpractice included.
- Facility: Outpatient clinic.
- Opening: Family Practice Physician.
- Hours: Monday to Friday.
- Seeing 21 patients per day.
- Please reach out.
- Medstaff is looking for a Family Practice Physician with any active state license for a locum tenens opening in Kentucky (1 hour to Nashville, TN!
- The position is 100% outpatient, and pays $l, housing and medical malpractice are included.
- Rate: $100 an hour.
This locum tenen job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.