Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Huntington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- We're physician led.
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- The variety is challenging.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Huntington, WV.
- Balance is a top priority.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- Optional vision insurance.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- Generous compensation.
- Group medical and dental.
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- We offer the following benefits.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's).
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.