Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Huntington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- We offer the following benefits.
- Balance is a top priority.
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- Optional vision insurance.
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's).
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Huntington, WV.
- We're physician led.
- Generous compensation.
- The variety is challenging.
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- Group medical and dental.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.