Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Between 21 and 42 years of age (waivers granted on a case-by-case basis).
- Join us and use your expertise to help expand the boundaries of family medicine alongside professionals who share your passion.
- Completion of at least one year of an approved graduate medical education internship.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in West Virginia.
- Foreign graduates may apply with permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges.
- Eligibility for board certification.
- When you join the Army Medical Corps, you'll be making a difference in the lives of our Soldiers and the country at large with a focus on patient care first.
- Enrollment into the Uniformed Services Blended Retirement System.
- Current license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- 30 days of paid vacation earned annually.
- As a Family Medicine Physician on the United States Army health care team, you'll help conserve the United States Army's fighting strength during humanitarian missions, contingency operations and peacetime by providing the highest-quality health care to Soldiers, family members and other eligible beneficiaries in both inpatient and outpatient environments and for both pre- and post-operative care.
- Play A Vital Role IN THE Lives OF OUR Nation'S Defenders.
- United States citizenship.
- No-cost or low-cost medical and dental care for you and your family.
- Based on your area of concentration, you may be eligible for an accessions bonus, paid over a four-year period while serving.
- Repayment of qualified education loans to lending institution, paid annually over a maximum of 3 years while serving.
- Additionally, you'll gain access to invaluable opportunities like supporting humanitarian missions, leadership training and a competitive benefit package.
- Specialized training to become a leader in family medicine.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.