Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · July 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Throughout Fayette and 3 surgical speciality practices spread throughout Fayette and Raleigh.
- Currentlythey hsave 3 other providers & 1 NP in this single speciality group.
- Office hours are 7:30 am to 4pm - 5 days per week.
- This facility does not do Ob and the physicians do not staff at other hospitals.
- This will be a employed position.
- Family Practice-Outpatient.
- West Virginia.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in West Virginia.
- Base Salary is in the range of $250k Plus a Sign on Bonus, Incentives, Benefits and Malpractice.
- Major Medical Group is seeking a B/e B/c Family Practice Physician in its Raleigh County, WV location.
- In addition this Health Networkincludes a large employed physician base with three FP practices.
- This physician will be joining a growing team of 3 physicians and 1 nurse practitioner.
- Major Medical Group and Health Network is located in southern WV and is comprised of 9 locations.
- Patients seen are 20+ per day.
- You are located in the Heart of very popular tourist destinations, including the New River Gorge area, located 50 miles outside of Charleston.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.