Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Major Medical Group and Health Network is located in southern WV and is comprised of 9 locations.
- Major Medical Group is seeking a B/e B/c Family Practice Physician in its Raleigh County, WV location.
- Throughout Fayette and 3 surgical speciality practices spread throughout Fayette and Raleigh.
- This facility does not do Ob and the physicians do not staff at other hospitals.
- You are located in the Heart of very popular tourist destinations, including the New River Gorge area, located 50 miles outside of Charleston.
- Family Practice-Outpatient.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in West Virginia.
- West Virginia.
- Currentlythey hsave 3 other providers & 1 NP in this single speciality group.
- This will be a employed position.
- Office hours are 7:30 am to 4pm - 5 days per week.
- Patients seen are 20+ per day.
- In addition this Health Networkincludes a large employed physician base with three FP practices.
- This physician will be joining a growing team of 3 physicians and 1 nurse practitioner.
- Base Salary is in the range of $250k Plus a Sign on Bonus, Incentives, Benefits and Malpractice.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.