Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patients seen are 20+ per day.
- Family Practice-Outpatient.
- In addition this Health Networkincludes a large employed physician base with three FP practices.
- West Virginia.
- Throughout Fayette and 3 surgical speciality practices spread throughout Fayette and Raleigh.
- Major Medical Group and Health Network is located in southern WV and is comprised of 9 locations.
- Office hours are 7:30 am to 4pm - 5 days per week.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in West Virginia.
- You are located in the Heart of very popular tourist destinations, including the New River Gorge area, located 50 miles outside of Charleston.
- This will be a employed position.
- Base Salary is in the range of $250k Plus a Sign on Bonus, Incentives, Benefits and Malpractice.
- Currentlythey hsave 3 other providers & 1 NP in this single speciality group.
- Major Medical Group is seeking a B/e B/c Family Practice Physician in its Raleigh County, WV location.
- This physician will be joining a growing team of 3 physicians and 1 nurse practitioner.
- This facility does not do Ob and the physicians do not staff at other hospitals.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.