Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Location: Largest City in Kentucky and 28th largest metro area in the United States!
- Partnership option after the first year with no buy-in!
- High focus on quality of care and working with the patient and family.
- Low cost of living and one of the better metro areas for singles and families.
- Opportunity: Due to growth, seeking additional primary care and Geriatricians for 3 locations in Louisville.
- Facility: A major health management company with long term connections to the area.
- Arts, theatre, Sports, parks, nightlife and world renowned restaurants and music scene.
- Incentive bonuses, sign on bonus and relocation.
- Compensation: Excellent base salary depending on experience and training!
- Outpatient only and schedule will be Monday through Friday.
- Also, one of the best areas in the country for wineries and horse country outside the metro area!
- Student loan forgiveness, full benefits and opportunity for growth within organization.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Kentucky.
- Average daily patient census is less than 20 patients per day.
- Predominantly senior patient panel.
- Providers manage 350-450 patients who are seen by their physician on average every month.
- Resources in place to guarantee every physician's success.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.