Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bluefield) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Standard Hopsital Procedures.
- Shift Time: 7A - 5P or 2P - 12A, Flexible week per month, pick around your schedule.
- Travel accommodations if candidate is not local.
- Support staff: 1 MD 7A - 7P, 1 APP 7A - 7P, 1 MD 2P - 12A, Residents run night shifts.
- Hospitalists run codes.
- 7 day block, M-Sun.
- If you know any physicians or colleagues in the field, we offer $500 referral bonuses after they begin working..
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Active WV license and DEA, will consider candidates who will obtain WV license.
- Would you like to help at Blufield Regional Medical Center in Bluefield, WV. We are seeking Hospitalists for day and/or swing shifts.
- Residents will sign out with physician in the mornings.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Teaching hospital with Resident oversight.
This perm job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on May 30.