Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bluefield) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Teaching hospital with Resident oversight.
- If you know any physicians or colleagues in the field, we offer $500 referral bonuses after they begin working..
- Shift Time: 7A - 5P or 2P - 12A, Flexible week per month, pick around your schedule.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Standard Hopsital Procedures.
- Travel accommodations if candidate is not local.
- Would you like to help at Blufield Regional Medical Center in Bluefield, WV. We are seeking Hospitalists for day and/or swing shifts.
- Support staff: 1 MD 7A - 7P, 1 APP 7A - 7P, 1 MD 2P - 12A, Residents run night shifts.
- Residents will sign out with physician in the mornings.
- 7 day block, M-Sun.
- Active WV license and DEA, will consider candidates who will obtain WV license.
- Hospitalists run codes.
This perm job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on May 30.