Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Lewisburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Beds: 120 (80 in use).
- Shift: 12 hours, 2 MDs/1 APC (7a-7p) and 1 MD (7p-7a).
- Codes: Handled by HM and EM.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- EMR: MedHost.
- ICU: Open (12 beds), no intensivists available.
- Patient Encounters: 45 per day with 8-10 admits per day and night.
- Sub- Specialties: Surgery, urology, anesthesia, ephrology, and cardio.
- Procedures: Intubations and lines are preferred but ER is willing to help.
- Credentialing: 45-90 days (can be expedited with CEO approval).
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians with inpatient experience to provide locum tenens coverage at a facility in West Virginia.
- Locum (1099) Rate: $200/hour (paid by Smart) plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.