Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · July 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Lewisburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians with inpatient experience to provide locum tenens coverage at a facility in West Virginia.
- Patient Encounters: 45 per day with 8-10 admits per day and night.
- Locum (1099) Rate: $200/hour (paid by Smart) plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Sub- Specialties: Surgery, urology, anesthesia, ephrology, and cardio.
- Facility Beds: 120 (80 in use).
- EMR: MedHost.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- ICU: Open (12 beds), no intensivists available.
- Credentialing: 45-90 days (can be expedited with CEO approval).
- Shift: 12 hours, 2 MDs/1 APC (7a-7p) and 1 MD (7p-7a).
- Procedures: Intubations and lines are preferred but ER is willing to help.
- Codes: Handled by HM and EM.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Jul 10.