Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Lewisburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Shift: 12 hours, 2 MDs/1 APC (7a-7p) and 1 MD (7p-7a).
- Locum (1099) Rate: $200/hour (paid by Smart) plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Codes: Handled by HM and EM.
- Facility Beds: 120 (80 in use).
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians with inpatient experience to provide locum tenens coverage at a facility in West Virginia.
- EMR: MedHost.
- Patient Encounters: 45 per day with 8-10 admits per day and night.
- Procedures: Intubations and lines are preferred but ER is willing to help.
- Sub- Specialties: Surgery, urology, anesthesia, ephrology, and cardio.
- ICU: Open (12 beds), no intensivists available.
- Credentialing: 45-90 days (can be expedited with CEO approval).
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Jul 10.