Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · September 22, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Madisonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a lucrative locums position to provide inpatient services coupled with acting as an interim faculty member to their residents.
- Specialty Needed: Family Medicine Hospitalist Faculty for Residency Program.
- For unassigned, but will accept residency service patients above that number.
- Patient Volume: Cap of 14 pts.
- Length Of Assignment: one 7 day block per month starting Sept/Oct and ongoing.
- Location: Beautiful Kentucky.
- Alliance Recruiting.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Board Certified Family Medicine.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 9.