Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Madisonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a lucrative locums position to provide inpatient services coupled with acting as an interim faculty member to their residents.
- For unassigned, but will accept residency service patients above that number.
- Length Of Assignment: one 7 day block per month starting Sept/Oct and ongoing.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Alliance Recruiting.
- Patient Volume: Cap of 14 pts.
- Board Certified Family Medicine.
- Location: Beautiful Kentucky.
- Specialty Needed: Family Medicine Hospitalist Faculty for Residency Program.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 9.