Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Fort Campbell) is for a government medical facility.
- We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
- Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership.
- Performs medical evaluation pertinent to the assessment and diagnosis of a variety of disorders, and requests appropriate laboratory, EKG, imaging, and psychological evaluations as required.
- By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Must be United States Citizen.
- Subsequent to obtaining a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree, a candidate must have had at least 1 year of supervised experience providing direct service in a clinical setting.
- O.) from an approved school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Reviews all comprehensive narrative summaries (Narsums) and medical board consultations and ensures they are accurate, concise and appropriate for review by the Physical Evaluation Board.
- No On.
- Coordinates with other physicians (family practitioners, general psychiatrists, etc.
- National Background and Credit Investigation.
- Frontline National is currently seeking Internal or Family Medicine Physicians for Medical Evaluation Board positions in Fort Campbell, Kentucky.
- In evaluating and correlating conflicting medical evidence for the exceptionally difficult and otherwise untreatable cases.
- Assesses the deployability of servicemen and women and write physical profiles to delineate appropriate physical limitations.
- Responsible for comprehensive review of medical records, orders and interprets diagnostic tests and x-rays, ancillary tests, and utilizing sound clinical judgment arranges for other medical specialty consultation.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) in accordance with the American Red Cross or American Heart Association.
- Provides appropriate referrals to other medical and mental health care providers in and outside of the Medical Treatment Facility.
- Keeps abreast of the latest developments reported in medical literature and is able.
- Incumbent works independently in accordance with methods and practices of the medical profession and established administrative policies as an expert in his/her medical specialty field.
- Excellent Compensation!
- Current and unrestricted license to practice medicine in any United States state or territory.
- There is no direct supervision, and the individual exercises independent judgment in selection and performance of the full range of patient and consultant services in support of the Medical Examining Board (MEB).
- Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
- Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates.
- Liaison Committee on Medical Education.
- Graduate with Doctor of Medicine (MD) or a Doctor of Osteopathy (D.
- Works as a Medical Evaluation Board (MEB) Physician in the MEB Outpatient Clinic under the administrative supervision of the Chief, Soldier Readiness with clinical supervision provided by the Deputy Commander for Clinical Services (Dccs) or his/her Delegated Authority.
- 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM (may require compressed schedule (Week 1, four 9 hour shifts and one 8 hour shift, Week 2 four 9 hour shifts and 1 shift off).
- Exercises responsibility for the process involving fitness for duty, Medical Evaluation Boards and Temporary Retirement List Evaluations for military personnel of all ranks.
- Coordinates and performs fitness for duty evaluations, Medical Evaluation Boards, Medical Evaluation Board consultation and Temporary Disability Retired List (Tdrl) evaluations.
- Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation of the American Osteopathic Association, or an accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education and the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (Acgme) at the time the degree was obtained.
- Full Time!
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site.
- Provides routine, complex and emergency intakes and extended evaluations for a variety illness and disorders.
- Assesses community and patient population needs, mission requirements, and Service resources to plan, implement, and provide a wide array of outpatient and inpatient services to include consultative support to other hospital clinics, Meddac activities, and community agencies.
- This degree must have been accredited by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association American Medical Colleges.
- Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (Wosb) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Dictates comprehensive narrative summaries utilizing consultant contributions and opinions as indicated.
- Successful completion of an internship and residency program in Emergency Medicine which has been approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association.
- Any State's License!
- Must be able to provide proof of clinical competency within the past two years (work experience, internship, residency, etc.
- Day Shift!
- Current board certification or eligibility for Internal and/or Family Medicine.
- Demonstrates and employs a thorough understanding of medical principles of assessment, diagnosis, and treatment.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Frontline National.