Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Madisonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Smart is an established healthcare staffing company seeking BC/BE, IM candidates to provide long-term hospitalist locum coverage at a facility in Western Kentucky.
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- ICU: Open (12 beds), Intensivists are available.
- EMR: McKesson.
- Patient Encounters: 15-18 per day (includes 1-3 admits), 8 admits per night.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Staffing Model: 12 hours (8a-8p), 4 MDs/2 MLPs during the day, 1 MD during the night.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Facility Beds: 170.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 60-90 days (current active KY license and DEA preferred).
- Locum Rate: $185/hour (paid by Smart).
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 19.