Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · December 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Madisonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- Staffing Model: 12 hours (8a-8p), 4 MDs/2 MLPs during the day, 1 MD during the night.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 60-90 days (current active KY license and DEA preferred).
- Patient Encounters: 15-18 per day (includes 1-3 admits), 8 admits per night.
- Locum Rate: $185/hour (paid by Smart).
- Smart is an established healthcare staffing company seeking BC/BE, IM candidates to provide long-term hospitalist locum coverage at a facility in Western Kentucky.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Procedures: Not required.
- EMR: McKesson.
- Facility Beds: 170.
- ICU: Open (12 beds), Intensivists are available.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 19.