Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · October 22, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Madisonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locum Rate: $185/hour (paid by Smart).
- Patient Encounters: 15-18 per day (includes 1-3 admits), 8 admits per night.
- ICU: Open (12 beds), Intensivists are available.
- Staffing Model: 12 hours (8a-8p), 4 MDs/2 MLPs during the day, 1 MD during the night.
- Smart is an established healthcare staffing company seeking BC/BE, IM candidates to provide long-term hospitalist locum coverage at a facility in Western Kentucky.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 60-90 days (current active KY license and DEA preferred).
- Procedures: Not required.
- EMR: McKesson.
- Facility Beds: 170.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 19.