Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Madisonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: McKesson.
- Locum Rate: $185/hour (paid by Smart).
- Procedures: Not required.
- Patient Encounters: 15-18 per day (includes 1-3 admits), 8 admits per night.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 60-90 days (current active KY license and DEA preferred).
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Smart is an established healthcare staffing company seeking BC/BE, IM candidates to provide long-term hospitalist locum coverage at a facility in Western Kentucky.
- Staffing Model: 12 hours (8a-8p), 4 MDs/2 MLPs during the day, 1 MD during the night.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- ICU: Open (12 beds), Intensivists are available.
- Facility Beds: 170.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.