Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · August 4, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Madisonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Beds: 170.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Locum Rate: $185/hour (paid by Smart).
- Staffing Model: 12 hours (8a-8p), 4 MDs/2 MLPs during the day, 1 MD during the night.
- EMR: McKesson.
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 60-90 days (current active KY license and DEA preferred).
- Patient Encounters: 15-18 per day (includes 1-3 admits), 8 admits per night.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- ICU: Open (12 beds), Intensivists are available.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- Smart is an established healthcare staffing company seeking BC/BE, IM candidates to provide long-term hospitalist locum coverage at a facility in Western Kentucky.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 19.