Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (West Kentucky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Beautiful Eastern Kentucky looking for Intensivist.
- Patient Volume: average 14 patient census per MD.
- Closed ICU.
- Procedures are required.
- Length Of Assignment: July and ongoing.
- New jobs daily!
- Thank you and.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary Critical Care Intensivist.
- Average admits 4-6.
- Travel and Malpractice Provided!
- We offer: Great pay rates!
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Alliance is a full service agency with clients and providers nationwide.
- Location: Beautiful Eastern Kentucky.
- 7 on/7 off coverage needed.
- No license,.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- High Acuity, 72 bed ICU, procedures required.
- High Acuity facility.
- Round robin admissions between 4-5 physicians.
- Board Certified Critical Care.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 20.