Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · February 18, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Carrollton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Caseload: 17 - 25 patients per day.
- License: Active KY state license needed.
- You will need to have an active KY state license for this position.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 17 - 25 patients per day.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- A Kentucky-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine or internal medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 18.