Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · July 7, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Carrollton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
- You will need to have an active KY state license for this position.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Caseload: 17 - 25 patients per day.
- A Kentucky-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine or internal medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- License: Active KY state license needed.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 17 - 25 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 18.