Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · December 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Carrollton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 17 - 25 patients per day.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- A Kentucky-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine or internal medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- License: Active KY state license needed.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Caseload: 17 - 25 patients per day.
- You will need to have an active KY state license for this position.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago