Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · April 9, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Primary Care Physician Internal Medicine/Family Practice.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- A small community in Preston County, Bruceton Mills offers residents and visitors archetypal West Virginia living and beautiful natural scenery.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- Patients per Day/Volume: 14-22 Bruceton Mills is a town in Preston County, West Virginia, United States along Big Sandy Creek.
- Sessions shall be scheduled between the hours of 6:00 am - 6:00 pm.
- With a wealth of outdoors activities and community-oriented, low cost of living, Bruceton Mills is one of the state's finest small towns.
- The park offers camping, hiking and aquatic recreation, as well as the Bearfoot Springs Water Park.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Day 8 Pay Rate: $88 - 100.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- The weekly schedule will normally consist of 7-10 hour sessions per day per provider, Monday through Friday .
- Coverage Dates (Long-term only): November 1st 2020.
- Locals regard Big Bear Lake as the town's must-see.
- The population was 85 at the 2010 census.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.