Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · November 29, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (West Virginia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fellowship trained in Critical Care Medicine * Anesthesia residency preferred * Board Certified/Board Prepared * Experience in caring of cardiac surgery patients preferred.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent.
- Hospital Info: * 393- bed tertiary care facility * Regional referral center for 10 -14 hospitals * Level 2 trauma center * Serving a population > 375,000 * Not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) organization.
- Service Info: * Joining a well-established, busy CVT program - celebrating its 40th Anniversary * 800+ open hearts procedures annually * 3 CVT surgeons * Mid-level support * Providing pre- and post-surgical intensive care to CVT surgery patients * Limited.
- Package: * Standard term: 5 years * Attractive salary + bonus incentive opportunity * Starting bonus offered * 7 on/7 off block schedule * 168 12-hour shifts per year = full time * $4,000 annual CME allowance - meeting registration/travel, dues subscriptions, etc.
- Location: West Virginia.
- Specialty Needed: CVT Intensivist.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Relocation assistance * Paid malpractice, including employer-paid tail * Generous benefit package.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 23.