Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · October 22, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (West Virginia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent.
- Hospital Info: * 393- bed tertiary care facility * Regional referral center for 10 -14 hospitals * Level 2 trauma center * Serving a population > 375,000 * Not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) organization.
- Fellowship trained in Critical Care Medicine * Anesthesia residency preferred * Board Certified/Board Prepared * Experience in caring of cardiac surgery patients preferred.
- Specialty Needed: CVT Intensivist.
- Location: West Virginia.
- Relocation assistance * Paid malpractice, including employer-paid tail * Generous benefit package.
- Service Info: * Joining a well-established, busy CVT program - celebrating its 40th Anniversary * 800+ open hearts procedures annually * 3 CVT surgeons * Mid-level support * Providing pre- and post-surgical intensive care to CVT surgery patients * Limited.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Package: * Standard term: 5 years * Attractive salary + bonus incentive opportunity * Starting bonus offered * 7 on/7 off block schedule * 168 12-hour shifts per year = full time * $4,000 annual CME allowance - meeting registration/travel, dues subscriptions, etc.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.