Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · November 29, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Somerset) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonologist/ Critical Care.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Must be Board Certified Internal Medicine & comfortable with Vent Management.
- Will round on existing patients & be available for consults.
- Charting/Dictation: MediTech.
- Must be Board Certified Internal Medicine.
- Length Of Assignment: 2 weeks.
- Location: Kentucky.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Coverage needed Dec 21 through Jan 4, 2021.
- Locum Pulmonologist/ Critical Care Provider needed for Holiday Coverage.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 30.