Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · January 26, 2021
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (West Kentucky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- High Acuity, 65 bed ICU, procedures required.
- Board Certified Critical Care.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary Critical Care Intensivist.
- Length Of Assignment: Need Coverage every day 7a-7p for the month of December, possibly longer.
- Alliance is a full service agency with clients and providers nationwide.
- Procedures are required.
- Average admits 4-6.
- We offer: Great pay rates!
- Closed ICU.
- High Acuity facility.
- Travel and Malpractice Provided!
- Thank you and.
- Patient Volume: average 12-14 patient census per MD.
- Location: Beautiful Eastern Kentucky.
- Round robin admissions between 4-5 physicians.
- Beautiful Eastern Kentucky looking for Intensivist.
- No license,.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- New jobs daily!
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 4.