Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · July 30, 2021
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-4:30 pm with no. New patients typically get one hour and follow ups are 30 minutes.
- Certification (BLS).
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Reference ID: ORD-098400-MD-KY.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Support Staff: This is a four-provider clinic.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-16.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Dates Needed: Asap - 90 days.
- Certification (Acls).
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Candidates must have active KY license, BLS, Acls (by AHA).
- The clinic is located in southern Kentucky, about an hour from Nashville, TN.
- We are currently staffed with a Medical Director, two FT NPs.
- Patients are adult and geriatric veterans.
- Credentialing can be completed in around 90 days.
- An outpatient clinic is seeking an FM or IM physician for locum tenens coverage starting Asap.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Government: Yes.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jun 4.