Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · September 19, 2021
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Reference ID: ORD-098400-MD-KY.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-16.
- Government: Yes.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Certification (Acls).
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- We are currently staffed with a Medical Director, two FT NPs.
- Patients are adult and geriatric veterans.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-4:30 pm with no. New patients typically get one hour and follow ups are 30 minutes.
- Credentialing can be completed in around 90 days.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Certification (BLS).
- The clinic is located in southern Kentucky, about an hour from Nashville, TN.
- An outpatient clinic is seeking an FM or IM physician for locum tenens coverage starting Asap.
- Candidates must have active KY license, BLS, Acls (by AHA).
- Dates Needed: Asap - 90 days.
- Support Staff: This is a four-provider clinic.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jun 4.