Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · September 19, 2021
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Danville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Provider will cover at a few Pulm patients at the Ltac.
- Job Title: Pulmonologist.
- Location: Danville, KY.
- Length Of Assignment: 3 months.
- Start date: April 5th ongoing.
- 8a-5pm plus night and weekend.
- Current provider is out with a family emergency.
- Profession: MD.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonologist.
- Shift times/hours: 8a-5p Monday through Friday.
- Provider will be solo MD and work with 1 NP.
- Asap- ongoing for 3 months.
- Board Certified Pulmonologist.
- 2-3 patients.
- 1 week emergency privileges.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Outpatient Pulm care coverage no critical care.
- Specialty: Pulmonologist.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 27.