Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · September 19, 2021
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (near Louisville) is for an outpatient clinic.
- No children.
- MD/DO needed.
- BLS or Acls certifications.
- Worker's comp.
- Active & unrestricted Kentucky license & DEA.
- BC/BE in FM or IM.
- Date: Aug 23 -Nov 12.
- Clinic is open to employees and spouses.
- Mon-Fri 7:30a-3:30p.
- Apply today by forwarding.
- Family Medicine Physician with Occupational Medicine experience is needed to provide locum coverage for a clinic near Louisville, KY.
- Occ Med experience required.
- DOT certifications required.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Post-offer/pre-employment exams.
- Annual employment physicals.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Sep 17.