Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · January 20, 2022
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Kentucky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acceptable Specialties: Internal Medicine.
- Have all specialties, and most subspecialtieclent has intensivists in house, so ICU is closed.
- Certifications Required: Acls, BLS.
- BC / BE.
- Interventional Radiology does most other procedures.
- Thank you and.
- Charting / Dictation: CareVue for our EMR and in transition to Epic.
- The provider schedule usually has 10 providers on shift for days, and 3 providers on shift for nights.
- Hospitalist work 12-hour (in house) shifts.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Locums Coverage.
- They see about 18-20 patients per day per physician.
- Currently we are using CareVue for our EMR and in transition to Epic.
- Hospitalists do run the codes and are comfortable with procedures, but never respond to a code alone.
- Facility Type: 3-4 Hospitalist during the day, a nurse practitioner.
- Location: Kentucky- The Blue Grass State.
- Patient Volume: 15-17 patients per day.
- P patients are very sick, so they will be handling Covid positive patients that are not yet reliant on a vent or need to be transferred to the ICU.
- Board Certification Preferred.
- The only level II trauma center in the state, and the region's largest referral center.
- Also have dedicated Nocturnists.
- Specialty Requested: General Hospitalist.
- Start Date: Asap.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.