Locum Family Medicine Jobs in KY
Sunday · November 29, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (West Kentucky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures are required.
- We offer: Great pay rates!
- High Acuity facility.
- Board Certified Critical Care.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary Critical Care Intensivist.
- No license,.
- Thank you and.
- Beautiful Eastern Kentucky looking for Intensivist.
- Travel and Malpractice Provided!
- High Acuity, 65 bed ICU, procedures required.
- Average admits 4-6.
- New jobs daily!
- Location: Beautiful Eastern Kentucky.
- Closed ICU.
- Alliance is a full service agency with clients and providers nationwide.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Round robin admissions between 4-5 physicians.
- Length Of Assignment: Need Coverage every day 7a-7p for the month of December, possibly longer.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Patient Volume: average 12-14 patient census per MD.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.