Locum Family Medicine Jobs in KY
Thursday · October 22, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Somerset) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: 2 weeks.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonologist/ Critical Care.
- Coverage needed Dec 21 through Jan 4, 2021.
- Charting/Dictation: MediTech.
- Location: Kentucky.
- Must be Board Certified Internal Medicine & comfortable with Vent Management.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Locum Pulmonologist/ Critical Care Provider needed for Holiday Coverage.
- Will round on existing patients & be available for consults.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Must be Board Certified Internal Medicine.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.