Locum Family Medicine Jobs in KY
Wednesday · April 21, 2021
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-4:30 pm with no. New patients typically get one hour and follow ups are 30 minutes.
- We are currently staffed with a Medical Director, two FT NPs.
- Reference ID: ORD-098400-MD-KY.
- Government: Yes.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- An outpatient clinic is seeking an FM or IM physician for locum tenens coverage starting Asap.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Dates Needed: Asap - 90 days.
- Certification (BLS).
- The clinic is located in southern Kentucky, about an hour from Nashville, TN.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Support Staff: This is a four-provider clinic.
- Credentialing can be completed in around 90 days.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Patients are adult and geriatric veterans.
- Candidates must have active KY license, BLS, Acls (by AHA).
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-16.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Certification (Acls).
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago